Lost and Found
The Lost and Found area will be located at the Information Booth, which will be clearly marked. If you have any trouble finding KuroNekoCon’s Lost and Found or the Information Booth, a member of staff or a volunteer can point you in the right direction.
If you are attempting to reclaim a lost item:
- An item description sheet will need to be filled out with your contact information so that your item can be returned to you when found or in case of any disputes over the item(s).
- If the lost item is a cell phone, the owner will have to identify the phone’s background and the phone number so that the phone can be called or if locked, unlock the phone.
- If the phone’s battery is dead, staff will offer to charge it so that it may then be identified.
- Friends of the item(s) owner will not be permitted to claim the item.
- To reclaim an item after an event, the owner must contact KuroNekoCon at info@KuroNekoCon.com with a description of the item. The item will be returned to its owner as quickly as possible.
If you find an item:
- KuroNekoCon requires you to bring the item(s) to the Information Booth so that it can be kept safe until the owner can pick it up.
- You will be asked to fill out a found item form and give us as much detail as possible when delivering item(s) to the Lost and Found.
If you believe that your item was claimed by someone else:
- KuroNekoCon Staff asks that you contact them immediately so that we can solve the dispute quickly.
- Do not confront the other party. Come to staff with the problem.
- You will be asked to provide evidence that the item in question is your property, and it will be reviewed. If it is found that the item is yours it will be returned to as soon as possible.
In the event that an attendee knowingly claims or takes an item that does not belong to them from the Lost and Found or anywhere within the convention it will be considered stealing and that attendee will be removed from the convention for breaking KuroNekoCon’s Attendee Code of Conduct.
In the event that staff is unable to handle an issue of theft the proper authorities will be contacted.
Any unclaimed lost item turned in at a KuroNekoCon event will be kept for 90 days. After such time, the item may no longer be preserved, and will be disposed of at the discretion of the KuroNekoCon Staff.
If you need to contact KuroNekoCon Staff about an item you lost after an event has ended contact staff at info@KuroNekoCon.com.
If you’ve read all of the above, and something still doesn’t seem quite clear to you, please reach out to us on Facebook or contact our info department at firstname.lastname@example.org