Staff members stay involved all year with organization and planning, and work together to develop the future of KuroNekoCon as a convention. Both online and local staffing opportunities are available. If you want to join a team of hard working Japanese pop/culture fans with dedication and perseverance, and have a say in the future of our convention, then this is the community for you.
- Complimentary Staff Membership
- Valuable training from a registered 501(c)(3) organization that can be displayed on resumes and scholarship applications
- 25% off of official KNC Merchandise
- 50% off attendee membership for immediate family members
- Voting rights within the organization
- The ability to run for Coordinator, Manager, and Board positions
- Inclusion in a close-knit community who share a common passion for anime, gaming, and Japanese culture
- You must support the purposes of KNCA, and be at least 18 years of age (Or sponsored by a family member or legal guardian who is also a staff member).
- After submitting your staff application, you will be contacted in regards to the next steps for joining staff!