The Exhibitor Hall is the main area where merchandise will be sold at KNC. It is also a space for businesses, companies and organizations related to Japanese, anime, or gaming culture to advertise their products, services or aims.
APPLICATIONS OPEN TODAY AT 3:00PM
Exhibitor booths will open for purchase on March 25th at 3:00pm PDT, and will close once both hall space and the wait list has been filled. Each 10’ x 10’ Exhibitor booth comes with two (2) accompanying convention memberships and badges.
Inline Booth: $250
Corner Booth: $300
Access to Electricity: $35
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and beverage, including import snacks and candy such as ramune and pocky, are not allowed anywhere within the convention space. Poppin Cookin and other snack items that are unable to be eaten on the premises are allowed. See Section 20. Food and Beverage of the Exhibitor Agreement for more information.
Exhibitors may not carry, display, distribute, or sell items determined to be weapons by the facility. Additionally, exhibitors may be asked to remove props that are likely to cause extreme concern by the facility, such as ammunition casings. This includes but is not limited to:
- Live blades. This includes all swords regardless of whether or not they may be sheathed or peacebound.
- Pocket knives
- Throwing knives, shuriken, kunai, and other throwing weapons
- Live ammunition and empty bullet casings
- Scissors with sharpened ends
- Letter openers
- Pepper spray
- Projectiles such as bows, even if the string is removed.
- Non-weapon projectiles such as water guns, nerf guns, and paintball guns
The Facility maintains the right to determine whether an item shall be constituted as a weapon. See Section 25. Weapons and Blades, and Section 26. Display and Sale of Weapon Replica’s and Props for more information.