Applications not currently open; event dates not yet determined.
The following information is for reference only.
Inline Booth: $175
Corner Booth: $200
Access to Electricity: $35
Fan Art Policy
Unofficial merchandise that infringes on existing licenses is forbidden in Exhibitor booths. Fan art may only be sold in the KuroNekoCon Artist Alley. See Section 24. Fan Art and Doujinshi of the Exhibitor Agreement for more information
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and beverage, including import snacks and candy such as ramune and pocky, are not allowed anywhere within the convention space. Poppin Cookin and other snack items that are unable to be eaten on the premises are allowed. See Section 20. Food and Beverage of the Exhibitor Agreement for more information.
The Spokane Convention Center maintains a strict no weapons policy. Exhibitors may not carry, display, distribute, or sell items determined to be weapons by the facility. Additionally, exhibitors may be asked to remove props that are likely to cause extreme concern by the facility, such as ammunition casings. This includes but is not limited to:
- Live blades. This includes all swords regardless of whether or not they may be sheathed or peacebound
- Pocket knives
- Throwing knives, shuriken, kunai, and other throwing weapons
- Live ammunition and empty bullet casings
- Scissors with sharpened ends
- Letter openers
- Pepper spray
- Projectiles such as bows, even if the string is removed.
- Non-weapon projectiles such as water guns, nerf guns, and paintball guns
The Facility maintains the right to determine whether an item shall be constituted as a weapon. See Section 25. Weapons and Blades, and Section 26. Display and Sale of Weapon Replica’s and Props for more information.